RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Undess recognizes the right of withdrawal as provided by D.lgs n. 206/2005. The deadline to exercise this right is 14 days from the receipt of goods. Within this period, the customer who intends to withdraw must fill out the appropriate “withdrawal form” contained in the website website www.undess.it, Home section, and must send it by email to mail to email@example.com.
Incomplete forms will not be taken into consideration by the Company. In the form must be indicated the bank details (name of the bank, name of the name of the bank, name of the agency, ABI code, CAB code, account number current account number, IBAN) where the client wishes to receive the credit of the sum sum previously disbursed for the purchase of goods, net of costs transport costs.
The customer is obliged to return the goods received within 14 days from the transmission, via email, of the withdrawal form. The return must be made by courier, to the address of Undess (Asti, Italy, Via Salvo d’Acquisto 30 – Cap 14100), arranging the articles in a suitable packaging to ensure the integrity during transport and inserting the receipt and / or the original invoice accompanying the goods.
It is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal in any of the following cases following cases:
- Clothing or footwear worn;
- Clothing or footwear or any other fabric washed, stained, without labels or original packaging;
- Any product that does not retain the characteristics and equipment original equipment possessed at the time of purchase;
- If the purchased goods are not intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment);
- Any product that has been even minimally used or that has undergone alteration, tampering, breakage, abrasion or simple opening of a seal;
- In the event that the supply is a made-to-measure or customized good customized.
Within 14 days of receipt of the withdrawal form, ÙNDESS will carry out crediting the amount paid by the customer (net of transport costs) to the bank details transport costs) to the bank details communicated by the Customer on the form itself. module itself.
It remains understood that pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005, ÙNDESS may withhold the reimbursement until it has received the goods back and has viewed the integrity and absence of flaws and / or defects. The shipping costs for the return of the goods will be borne by in full by the Customer.